A portal vibration analyzer is combined of a wireless vibration sensor , and a handheld mobile device. Wireless vibration sensor collects vibration signal from power-driven equipment, and an android APP does signal processing and rich display, showing real-time reliable mechanical or bearing state of testing device, and has analysis and evaluation function also.
- Reliable and fast wireless data transmission (BLE), no wiring problems.
- Small size, lightweight, hand-held, easy to carry
- Multi-channel, compact , support XYZ three-direction monitoring
- Multi-point automation for faster data collection with standard vibration measurements
- Low-power design, long time work without changing the battery or charging
- Vibration sensor can be adsorbed on the surface of testing device through a specific magnetic seat
- Handheld mobile device comes with APP as data acquisition and display unit
- APP has vibration analysis function
Vibration collection and analysis APP
The sampling length, sampling frequency ,speed, sensor type can be configured.
Multiple parameter can be calculated base on the original data: PK,PK-PK,RMS, Margin,Kurtosis, etc. The overrun data can be alarmed.
FFT Spectrum analysis
A variety of display methods, including: histogram, result table, result bar,waveform,spectrum and so on.
A variety of optimized algorithms, accurate noise reduction capabilities, identify potential problems hidden trouble.
The app not only show the trend of the vibration value, but also show the trend of the following parameters: PK,PK-PK,RMS, Margin,Kurtosis and other parameters.
The data storage capacity depends on the storage capacity of the mobile terminal device. Tens of thousands of integrated vibration signals, FFT spectrum and time waveform data can be stored.
Low power consumption
Wireless vibration sensor can work up to 1.5 years with no charge.
Please scan the QR code to download.
|Acceleration Range||16 g|
|Velocity Range||70 mm/s|
|Frequency Range||X,Y: 10~1600HZZ: 10~550HZ|
|Power consumption||3mA (while taking data and use of BLE)7μA（idle）|
|Battery life||1.5~2 years|